Erotic Deviance

Erotic Deviance
No more dark alleys for me.

Minors Please Leave Now!

Warning! The following blog may contain material that is unsuitable for minors. If you are under 18 years of age then please leave immediately. There may also be content pertaining to sex & BDSM relationships that some people may find disturbing.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Total Abstinence and Avoidance

I just wanted to update this for my own completeness.  I'm am too busy with other issues in my life to mess with romantic endeavors of any kind.  So I have currently adopted a policy of "Total Abstinence and Avoidance" regarding romantic/sexual interaction.  Thus I have disabled my online profiles and won't be starting up any virtual crushes in the near future.

ED- busy

No comments:

Post a Comment