Erotic Deviance

Erotic Deviance
No more dark alleys for me.

Minors Please Leave Now!

Warning! The following blog may contain material that is unsuitable for minors. If you are under 18 years of age then please leave immediately. There may also be content pertaining to sex & BDSM relationships that some people may find disturbing.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Is it possible to find enrichment from a "Dear John, It's over..." letter?


Against my better judgement, I checked my email and received the dreaded "It's over..." termination letter.  I knew it was coming, I hoped for the best, but sometimes...you just know...there is no plausible recovery strategy.  The military calls this FUBAR - Fucked Up Beyond Any/All Repair/Recognition.  When something gets classified FUBAR, you just shake your head and walk or crawl away.  Yep, FUBAR was what I had done to the rapport that I had with my 3rd virtual crush.  It's amazing, how rapport must be built by many acts of kindness and consideration, but it is destroyed by a single mistake.  Oh well...shit happens...live and learn...move on...try not to fuck up so bad next time.

Looking back as I walk away...deep inside, a part of me knew that......that I was no good for her.  On the outside she was a strong woman but I could tell how tender she really was.  I just kept telling that voice inside to shut up.  Why, because she was so good for me & I kept telling myself that I could come down to her level of virtual D/s interaction.  Wrong, not for long...obviously!  In the real world, a BDSM player's interaction needs must be matched closely for ideal compatibility.  I just learned...it's the same for the virtual world too.  Duh!

I only knew her for a week and she enriched my life in many ways.  Wow, how many people do you meet that you can say that about?  I will have to take an inventory some day of all the ways that I was rewarded.  She is a rare gem and has much to offer the people around her. 

In her last email she further enriched my life.  It was just a little snippet of blog advice and I completely get why she helped me.  But still, I started to contemplate the potential of the information that she gave me and it could potentially be more life changing than I can imagine at this moment.  That invokes a good feeling of being content in this closing.

So after a 1 week ride on a very fast moving Virtual Crush Roller Coaster...which just crashed a few hours ago.  I feel pretty good.  I would not have traded that experience for anything.


Analyzing the emotions that I feel at this moment is a very surreal mix.  I feel some strong senses of loss and failure...but that is mixed with both relief from having closure and elation at the potential prospects ahead.  So it balances out nicely.  :-)

BTW, this is not the first time that I have had a very surreal mix of feeling this week.  And not just from this woman either.  I've finally reached the point where I can see my ex-wife as just a very close friend.  We actually sat down together 2 nights ago and exchanged crush stories without jealousy or envy.  It was very weird but also wonderful.  It helped that she bought a Ferrari for me on her recent trip to Italy.  Perhaps I will elaborate more on this in future posts.  Anyway, what a week!

To my vc #3
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
BTW, I'm retiring the alias VC for me. It will symbolize a special memory of you though.

Farewell to you too,
Erotic Deviance-  off to explore the blog world   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment